Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hors-grille - Off the Grid

(le texte français suit)


Looks like I will be off the grid for the next week...I cannot access Facebook in China and I am not sure that this post will actually make it...Blogspot is also unavailable here...well it will give me a bit more time to write them...less pressure to make my nightly publishing deadline...afterall it is a vacation... :-) I hope you will be patient...

Il appert que je ne pourrai pas bloguer cette semaine...Facebook et Blogspot ne sont pas accessible de la Chine...Je ne sais pas si ce billet sera publié...sinon, on se reparle la semaine prochaine...ça me donnera un peu plus de temps pour écrire et moins de pression à rencontrer mes échéances de publication...c'est tout de même une vacance...J'espère que vous saurez être patient...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Beijing, China

No comments:

Post a Comment