Sunday, October 14, 2012

Le Mont Everest - Mount Everest

(le texte suit les photos...le texte français suit le texte anglais)

(the text follows the photos...the french text follows the English text)









I was so wrong...I recognized Mount Everest as soon as I saw it..it was simply amazing...ever since we had to change our itinerary, I was afraid that I would not get to see this amazing piece of real estate...well my worst fear did not materialize...whatever happens from here on end, my biggest wish has materialized, so the rest is simply icing on the cake...at one point, I was afraid I had lucked out and I would be on the wrong side of the plane...but then, this beautiful sight came into view, and I recognized the famous crest...I knew then that Mount Everest was in my sight...

We are now in Kathmandu...it is certainly a change from the mega-cities of China...looking forward to immerse myself in the Nepalese culture...I have already started tasting the local beer...no need to worry...we're all set...



J'avais tellement tort...j'ai reconnu le Mont Everest aussitôt que je l'ai vu...c'était tout simplement merveilleux...depuis que nous avons dû changer notre itinéraire, j'avais peur de ne pas arriver à voir cette merveille du monde...bien ma pire crainte ne s'est pas réalisée...il peut se passer quoique ce soit d'ici la fin du voyage, mon désir le plus cher s'est réalisé, donc le reste est simplement le glaçage sur le gâteau...à un moment donné j'ai eu peur, car je croyais être sur le mauvais côté de l'avion...mais cette belle silhouette est entrée dans ma vue et j'ai reconnu la fameuse crête...je savais alors que le Mont Everest était là, devant moi...

Nous sommes maintenant à Kathmandu...c'est certainement un changement des mega-cités de la Chine...j'ai hâte de m'immerger dans la culture Népalaise...j'ai déjà commencé à boire la bière locale...pas besoin de s'inquiéter...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment